Sunday, November 24, 2013

X-Men The Last Stand 2006



Seeds 112 SeedsPeers 81 Peers
Language: English
Runtime: 104 min
Subtitles: Italian
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

Once found Lekki treat mutations, lines are drawn between the X-Men, led by Professor Charles Xavier, and the Brotherhood, a group of powerful mutants organized under Xaviers former ally, Magneto.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: dc3700efd7abfbfd055f4a52a380ab5d92de58e7
Good: 14
Bad: 1

Users review: I can get a preview of the film on May 18. I am a fan of X-Men is great and the buzz before reading about this film from other critics weakness. I was very surprised at the quality of these films. This film is very good, especially for a third term. I would venture to say this is my favorite movie of the three, narrowly beating the X-Men States. I think there will be a lot of confusion in the law of Magneto and Dark Phoenix, but the story is very reasonable. I also feel like Halle did a little better in this phase, as the most powerful and write better. Action scenes are great, especially in the jeans at home. I'm glad to see them stay loyal to certain scenes in comics Dark Phoenix Saga. Another bit of mutants is not as annoying as Id expected, as some of them are really very interesting. I was very impressed with this film Shockers and unpredictable. Some things I definitely did not see coming. Although not everyone is optimistic for the full experience, is well made and must meet the X-Men fans. Good Story, a great battle, great special effects, really some comic elements, large uncertainty, abusive Pyro. Nuff said.

Year: 2006
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Director: Brett Ratner
Starring: Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment