Sunday, November 24, 2013

Push 2009 (English) [480p] (danuionas) Download



Seeds 114 SeedsPeers 70 Peers
Language: Eng
Runtime: 111 min
Subtitles: English
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

Two young Americans with special abilities must race to the Hong Kong girl?? These?? Kant?? e? Cart is holding? accuracy of this organization called Division does.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 0a78263913783d8df4f3b5d51f7d87930bb287f4
Good: 17
Bad: 3

Users review: Push is one of those movies that really excited me at first saw the trailer, and now that ive finally watched it, Im glad I did.The story was quite good and that probably kept me 'confused or bored eventually. Although more time could be spent and clarify certain things in detail rather than constant scenes of standing around and contemplating move.The coming visual effects in this film are very good. After this act is not too bad either. Applause for Dakota Fanning and Chris Evans. Also, I really liked the way the film was shot, was there somehow this sense of realism work.However the whole, I like acting Camilla Belles. Although I did enjoy her performance in quiet, it just seemed really off in this film. Or that he was not given enough screen time, and it was outshone by Dakota.By way, who compared the performance of Heroes is meaningless. Telekineseis all these special abilities have been around since long before that! Although I'm a big fan of Heroes, I think that it really is nothing compared to PUSH.By Incidentally, this shows me even when I sit stuck in really using the bathroom. In other words, I hope Has an end.

Year: 2009
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Paul McGuigan
Starring: Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning, Chris Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment