Friday, November 1, 2013

The Man with the Iron Fists 2012 [JOSIP1] Download



Seeds 112 SeedsPeers 72 Peers
Language: Eng
Runtime: 95 min
Subtitles: English
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

On the quest for the fabled treasure of gold, a band of warriors, assassins and a rogue British soldier descend on the village in feudal China, where a humble blacksmith looks to defend himself and his fellow villagers.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: ec20ef7d365ac361b3a7970d329d9b4e93d67f40
Good: 24
Bad: 4

Users review: I was always a gun to a knife fight ... I gave it the rating based on the fact that I did not see this film a second time, will not recommend to your friends and do not take anything from it other than the idea that Quentin Tarantino was high when he agreed to get a loan in the name of it.I saw this movie because I love martial arts movies, and generally giving everyone a chance. Also because I am a big fan of Wu-Tang. I expect that there is a fair fight choreography, back-dropped by the music of pain, maybe some old school Wu-Tang Clan track. Now, what I remember of the soundtrack, just do not add up. And I know that RZA has included several tracks that have lined up a nice movie. There are some that have been included, Da Mystery Chessboxin, Wu-Tang Clan is not nuttin ta F *** Wit and almost everything in the album 36 Chambers. The fight scenes are mediocre to just the direction I decided to suck and just watch the whole movie. The first scenario of the film I was really angry because the cut scenes struggle (which I hate), andthe path is used in the background (actually, 36 Chambers album) simply does not fit! Other things that did not disappoint, except Bautista appeared in WWE, weak script and amateur sites. The dialogue is terrible (see quote above) andthe plot is ... he igazána plot at all. I left the movie asking me / try to remember what the story was. I'm not sure because I was blown RZAs act, or because I was too busy trying to understand why Russell Crowe in the film you all.The views, and designer clothing is the only thing I think it is a good movie. And attempt to make something interesting does not go unnoticed. But all the characters andthe story, all gone except for little Lucy LIU. Wait I think I remember what the movie said ... very nice weak.If Quentin Tarantino was more involved / what to do with egyáltalána film is most likely something amazing. But maybe you can RZA was not involved. Hey, when Kill Bill Vol 3 coming out?

Year: 2012
Genre: Action
Director: RZA
Starring: Russell Crowe, Cung Le, Lucy Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment