Friday, November 29, 2013

Django Unchained 2012 [English] [bvv1969] Download



Seeds 135 SeedsPeers 92 Peers
Language: Eng
Runtime: 165 min
Subtitles: German
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

With the help of a German bounty hunter freed from slave exhibition save his wife own a brutal Mississippi plantation.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: aff59f4845712c8bfb046a4398ab0e7d6e90eb31
Good: 24
Bad: 2

Users review: Absolutely loved every minute of this movie. Usually I am not so crazy about Tarantino movies, but it's definitely the best I've seen in a long time. The cast is perfectly chosen. The general perception of a movie is amazing. When we first went to see him, I was a bit skeptical and thought that I would end up leaving an hour into the movie (its a 3 hr movie), but it got my attention relat , n the beginning and I do not even want to stand up to go to the bathroom, afraid to miss something. Im usually very particular about the movies, nothing can be difficult to satisfy me, but it's definitely in the top 5. Music was perfect. When I got home, I've done some more research on it and loved it even more! Overall I would recommend this movie!

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Western
Director: Quentin Tarantino
Starring: Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio

No comments:

Post a Comment