Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Man with the Iron Fists 2012 English (HDRip.AAC) Download



Seeds 124 SeedsPeers 56 Peers
Language: English
Runtime: 95 min
Subtitles: Italian
Resolution: 720x480
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

The hunt for the legendary treasure of gold, a band of warriors, assassins, and a rogue British soldier falls in a village in feudal China, where a humble blacksmith looks to defend himself and his fellow Villagers .

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: df0580d5b3419297bb0795e5949ce67c2c800bb6
Good: 9
Bad: 5

Users review: I've always been a gun in a knife fight ... I put the assessment is based on the fact that you will not see this film a second time, he would not recommend to a friend who does not challenge anything to take from it other than the thought that Quentin Tarantino has to be greater when it agreed to lend his name to it.I saw the movie out because of my love of martial arts moves, but I usually give them all a chance. Also because I'm a big fan of Wu-Tang. What I hope I see some decent choreographed fight back fell sick soundtrack, maybe some old school Wu-Tang Clan tracks. Now, from what I remember from the soundtrack, it just did not deliver. And I know RZA tracks included several films sort would be nice. Some may be included are: Da Mystery of Chessboxin, not Wu-Tang Clan Nuttin TA F *** wit, and almost none of 36 Chambers album. In the fight scenes are just mediocre until the end I decided I'll just suck it up and watch the rest of the film. The first scene of scannána really made me angry, because the fight scene was cut (which I hate), and the track used in the background (actually the album 36 Chambers), but it fits well! Other things that were disappointing, except Bautista of WWE shows, the script is weak and amateurish plot. The conversation was awful (see above quote) and the plot is ... The plot is not good at all in fact. I left the movie I wanted / want to remember what the story is really about. I'm not sure if this is because I was blown away by the acting RZAs or because I was too busy trying to figure out why Russell Crowe is all.The set and costumes is just what I thought was good for the film. And do not try something visually Create unnoticed. But it's all about the story and the characters, so there was just wide of the Lucy Lius. Wait, I think I just remembered what the film is about ... Yes, it's greater participation / non participation of all in this film can be quite possibly something quite amazing weak. If Quentin Tarantino. But then RZA probably would not have been there. Hey, when Bill Chill Vol 3 comes out?

Year: 2012
Genre: Action
Director: RZA
Starring: Russell Crowe, Cung Le, Lucy Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment