Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn - Part 2 2012 (English) Download



Seeds 114 SeedsPeers 63 Peers
Language: English
Runtime: 115 min
Subtitles: French
Resolution: 720x480
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps

After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other clans wampiróww order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 53569cd6b08c9dc142dab004d3346d58444881b1
Good: 16
Bad: 1

Users review: I gave 4 stars only because I'm rounding? Claims 3.5 it probably deserves? With care. The first hour and a quarter of the movie is cheesy and the rear? Term lines (You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?) But, in my? Opinion, the acting is at least better than the other. CGI on the child and the girl was so terrible? On that I actually embarrassed for the actors in the scenes that he could not know for recording stupid? It will look to interact with him. It is simply awful.Now,? It? Savers movie is the last 20 minutes. I thought it was incredible twist only really be appreciated by readers of books. I bet it is not by Stephanie Meyer? Wants it was written that way. It was fun to experience the amazement of the audience? Events that are taking place ... And to be honest, I've wrestled with his unexpected feelings when I saw him. In the end, however, the last 20 minutes and a good performance (as usual) Michael Sheen movie saved from being wasted tonight. The last 20 minutes I almost makes me want to see him again.

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy
Director: Bill Condon
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner

No comments:

Post a Comment