Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentines Day 2010 Download



Seeds 135 SeedsPeers 72 Peers
Language: English
Runtime: 125 min
Subtitles: French
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

Intertwining couples and singles in Los And?? Elo break-up of maki?? But based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine's Day.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 5657d9a3f3a0ca62524622e551fdfce5c9725295
Good: 19
Bad: 4

Users review: First of all, im a boy. Im into all kinds of movies, so you do not need to be dragged to see a romantic comedy with my girlfriend. I was in two minds about this film before I see it, with so many big name actors all in one movie, I thought you might diminish the story a bit, but I think it would work if they do it right. Well, they do. This film is my sense of, well, most of the main characters. Ashton Kutcher is very good in this film, he also has one of the major roles she take it off really well. It was mostly good, too, Taylor Swifts character is a bit boring, but I think it should. This story has me interested from beginning to end, to see how they relate to all the different characters and the chemistry between each pair of very realistic too. If you are watching this with your partner, it will make you feel better. If you watch this without my partner, that will make them lose. If you are viewing this as a single, it will give you hope theres someone out there for you. Id recommend it to anyone whos looking for a good Valentine's Day love, or even just a good movie. 8/10

Year: 2010
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Director: Garry Marshall
Starring: Julia Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway

No comments:

Post a Comment