Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cloud Atlas 2012 [English] [Plohoy] Download



Seeds 135 SeedsPeers 66 Peers
Language: Eng
Runtime: 172 min
Subtitles: English
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

An exploration of how the actions of human life affect each other formed from a killer into a hero in the past, present and future as one soul and an act of kindness ripples sweat ; who inspired them in a revolution.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 404baf909eb6088f39b90eac6af9dc243a8c332f
Good: 14
Bad: 1

Users review: My wife and I could see the performance last night in advanced Cloud Atlas International Film Festival in Chicago. I will say that I look forward to seeing this movie since I saw the original version of the trailer. I'm a big fan of films that are epic in nature and quite daring, and that the task of timelines, which may include millennia.I provide any spoilers, but I will say that the movie is really great in scope and so - can be removed from the trailer, the time period of the film goes through hundreds of years and involves a lot of characters and stories that intertwine or overlap.I I can not say enough about the performances the film. From top to bottom, all displayed amazing performances. Hugo Weaving is clearly a show stopper in some scenes. The makeup and costumes throw even experienced film-elder away as transitions made by these characters are nothing more than spectacular. I can not see another film comes close to being in the same category for an Academy Award in costume and make-up.The prospects and outcome of the film is the biggest takeaway for me. There were moments that reminded me of Blade Runner mixed with Out of Africa. There are many stories in the film, some large and some small, but strong enough to separate their very own movies. That being said the long running time of the film, nearly three hours, in conjunction with multiple stories and many many edits, the film can be a daunting task, even for experienced viewer. I'd be lying if I did not find it difficult to pay close attention to every detail during the first hour of the film to understand what is happening. The first 10 minutes alone make me some film confusion.This will not be for everyone because of their complexity and length, but for those who are true fans of this film is epic in nature truly appreciate the film . I look forward to watching another movie and encourage everyone to see films at least once.Cheers

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi
Director: Tom Tykwer
Starring: Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Hugh Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment