Monday, December 30, 2013

Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 (English) BRRip AC3 XViD Download



Seeds 138 SeedsPeers 51 Peers
Language: English
Runtime: 119 min
Subtitles: German
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps

With 70 years behind them, the top rated journalist from San Diego, Ron Burgundy, returning to take the first news channel in New York City by storm 24 hours.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 98cda34c814a44d21cc427994efbed1c5fe76689
Good: 14
Bad: 5

Users review: I am extremely disappointed by this film. I was a big fan of the original, and I can quote every line of this movie, but my expectations werent too high for this film, because I knew it could not be as good as the original. But I did not expect this film to be this bad story line was horrible. Parts of it did not fit and he jumped from scene to scene. They tried to use as little brick in my opinion, failed miserably. There were many lulls in the film there. At one point, I was just thinking go out.I can not believe they actually released this film. Do they not look at it again themselves? Will Ferrell, you destroyed your magnum opus.

Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Director: Adam McKay
Starring: Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd

No comments:

Post a Comment