Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Riddick 2013 [HDXviD] Download



Seeds 146 SeedsPeers 98 Peers
Language: Eng
Runtime: 119 min
Subtitles: English
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

Left to die on the sun-scorched planet, Riddick is against an alien race of predators. Activate the emergency beacon warns of two ships, one with a new breed of mercenaries, on the other hand people from the past Captain Riddicks.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 2b0cb4f21a7ce7d79b621f40ed220fe2e050d161
Good: 25
Bad: 3

Users review: There were only some time this year that I started to leave the theater with a giant smile on his face, Riddick was one of those moments. I spent some 'time to read the other reviews before starting to write this, and I will not lie, what kind of irritated me. Riddick is a film that has had its budget of $ 40 million and extended it to the absolute MAX, I also believe that this is one of the Vins best performance to date. There is no sexism in the film ... It is terrible to see through acting ... there is no time during this movie when I was bored ... It 'a thrill. Law 1 Riddick brief summary is stuck on what could be his home planet and must re-up man after becoming soft while leading the Necromongers (Riddick be the only person strong enough to soften not to hire an army dominant galaxy) There is a dog in an act, but it plays very well with the story and I personally cling to the dog ... think of Will Smith in I Am Legend dog-Act 2 Mercs is the planet and start fun .. . in the next 45 minutes, the story is about the Mercs and Riddick becomes what we all love ... NoSo a monster 3 Darkness.Act it begins to rain ... Im going to stop in the third act, because I want to spoil anything ... The ending was exactly what I wanted and I left the theater with a giant smile on my face. WARNING: This is not a happy song throughout the film with a perfect hero who saves the day, in the end, this is not a work of art '. This is their Riddick Muddy, bloody, painful and funny as ever!

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: David Twohy
Starring: Vin Diesel, Karl Urban, Katee Sackhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment