Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stand by Me 1986 English Download



Seeds 117 SeedsPeers 60 Peers
Language: English
Runtime: 89 min
Subtitles: Italian
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

After the death of a friend, a writer recounts childhood journey to find the body of missing boy.

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: a7b553e41f0eba0daebff7ffe390184ccad2e09e
Good: 20
Bad: 4

Users review: I find it hard to comment on this film without simply repeating what was said. This is not something that I can not think of anything original, but others seem to feel the same emotions as I watched when it film.I saw this movie when I was 12, 13, maybe 14 years. So, do not have the same nostalgic feeling she had so much. But what he did was more cheer for these memories. I would like (in fjalëte another reviewer) to be 12, and * that * cool. I do not regret so much that I had friends like this, laughed so much and had adventures like that.The milk money scene was probably one of my favorite scenes in , the history of film. Until I saw this movie, I never had much respect for River Phoenix, but the severity and sincerity that river added to the role of Chris Chambers touched me to tears. I read in a review that at this stage, the river was asked to think of a time when he was injured adults, and that even after the cameras stopped rolling, river was still sitting there, crying and hurt. And I felt every tear and heard every word, as if I was there with Chris.This movie made me laugh, cry, rejoice and fear with Chris, Gordie, Teddy and Vern. I loved the fire scene, and now I look back on my childhood and remember laughing strikingly similar things that I used to laugh and think about with my friends. I remember dreaming about a writer and actress, I remember standing up to bullies, I remember walking or riding with my friends, I remember the fear and cry ot r shoulder.I friends think this film does all this takes them back in time, even though the situation may be different, it is likely that you will find similarity , new, and remember with a smile that, yes, your life was once * that * cold. According to Verne, Timothy loved especially great in the end. They knew who was strong and who is just talking tough. I loved the last episode with Chris and Gordy and closing monologue.I had no friend later on like the ones I had when I was twelve ... Jesus .... Anyone?

Year: 1986
Genre: Adventure, Drama
Director: Rob Reiner
Starring: Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman

No comments:

Post a Comment